пятница, 22 августа 2008 г.

Sterling Silver "Hope, Act, Live" Breast Cancer Awareness Bracelet

I added a sparkling multistrand pink necklace to my breast cancer awareness page 50% of the proceeds of the sale of this necklace is donated directly to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
Celebrate Beauty Beyond Breast Cancer on Friday, October 3, 2008 at 6:30 pm at the Tulsa Homebuilders Association headquarters (11545 E. 43rd St., Tulsa). Cost is $30 per person or $50 per couple and Corporate Tables are also
You can get all kinds of merchandise from Breast Cancer Jewelry to mugs, to t-shirts to teddy bears. Be sure to check out the store front fundraising method. It works!!! Full Post Comments By Fundraising For A Cause.
(Miscellaneous News and Information) Atlantabased Jill Leslie Designs today announced the creation of a new line of jewelry raising awareness for breast cancer research that is also environmentally friendlyThe uniquely elegant
Since my diagnosis and treatment I have received many pieces of breast cancer jewelry but this is my favorite because it is different from the usual pink beads and charms and I can wear it with anything. I have received many compliments

Комментариев нет: