пятница, 22 августа 2008 г.

MedexSupply Announces the Release of the ADC Limited Edition Pink

In it are the awareness ribbon image, as well as the word "Hope," and four Scripture stamps. My first thought was the pink ribbon of breast cancer awareness. Having lost a grandmother to breast cancer, my life has certainly been touched
After her recent breast cancer diagnosis she learned she was BRCA1 positive; not a big surprise since her mother is a survivor as well. And though she had good margins after two lumpectomies she decided upon a prophylactic bilateral
In case you are new to this blog, let me cut right to the chase: I hate pink ribbons. I hate the commercialization of breast cancer by companies that have jumped on the pink ribbon cause marketing bandwagon.
The pink-ribbon planes made their inaugural flights to DFW this orning from Tulsa International Airport (TUL) and Abilene Regional Airport (ABI), where crowds of employees, volunteers, breast cancer survivors, and local officials turned
In case you are new to this blog, let me cut right to the chase: I hate pink ribbons. I hate the commercialization of breast cancer by companies that have jumped on the pink ribbon cause marketing bandwagon.

Комментариев нет: